1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup oil
1 pkg instant lemon pudding
1/2 pint sour cream
Filling and Topping: sugar,
cinnamon, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour lightly a 91/2
x 13-inch pan.
3. Beat eggs slightly. Add eggs,
oil and pudding into cake mix; mix very well.
4. Add sour cream to mixture and
blend well; add chopped nuts.
5. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the
pan; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
6. Add remaining batter and again
sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45