2 cups flour
1/2 lb butter, softened
1/2 pint sour cream
1 cup sugar or 2 packets of Sweet
Cinnamon to taste
3/4 cup raisins
Apricot or raspberry preserves (or
Smuckers Sugarless Preserves)
1 cup finely chopped walnuts
1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
1. Combine sour cream and butter;
gradually blend in flour.
2. Form dough into a ball; divide
in half and refrigerate overnight.
3. Roll out dough, one section at
a time (not too thin).
4. Dot each round with preserves
and spread half the raisins on each.
5. Combine sugar (or sweet n low)
and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/2 of this mixture on each round.
6. Grate 1/2 apple over each round
and sprinkle with 1/4 cup walnuts.
7. Roll up, brush with egg yolk,
and fold under ends.
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25
9. Slice when cool.